2-4 Days Delivery 🇱🇧

Eglow

ISANA Lip care aloe vera 4.8 g

2.60$

Product description and details

Long-lasting care and valuable ingredients for a velvety soft feeling. ISANA LIPPENPFLEGE gives your lips what they need.

The recipe, made up of 98% ingredients of natural origin *, nourishes the lips with shea butter and vegetable oils and thus ensures velvety and soft lips. * The remaining 2% of the ingredients ensure a pleasant fragrance.

 

  • with aloe vera and shea butter
  • Skin compatibility dermatologically approved
  • vegan
  • this recipe is 100% free of microplastics

Country of origin / place of origin

EU

Test results & seals of quality

ingredients

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Cera, Oryza Sativa Cera, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extractate , Parfum, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol

ISANA Lip care aloe vera 4.8 g

2.60$

Deliver to Lebanon

Delivery est: Thursday 18. July - Saturday 20. July

5 in stock